It may seem silly, but these are really so touching. I mean seriously there are SO MANY great blogs and paper crafters out there...so to be recognized by some of my fellow bloggers and paper crafters really means a lot to me.
I want to thank Michelle and Sue for truly making me feel special this week. (((hugs)))
So I am going to pass on the love to the following bloggers as per "THE RULES"*:
- Angie-She is so darling and making me spend A LOT of money these days with her fantastic creations!! tsk tsk tsk
- Vicki-Super funny , always making me PIP with the stuff she comes out with...the thing is, she isn't trying to be funny...it's just what she is thinking. Also very clever and creative with the ink an paper
- Bev-Such a sweet person and her work is gorgeous, always finds a moment to compliment or cheer on someone
- Jane-Is prego with her like 23rd kid and still finds the time (and sanity) to make some delish cards and projects!
- Anna-One blog that I am sure to visit every day. her cards, photography and stories are always a delight!
- Kim-I had the fortunate experience of getting together with 17 stamping cyber friends in April of 2007 in Cape Cod. Kim was there and we hit it off immediately. Until she tried to eat MY last piece of cake...then it was WAR. heeeheeeheee. She is beautiful person and stamper.
- Mary Jo-I also met Mary Jo in Cape Cod. Along with Kim (and Judy, who seems to have forgotten about her blog) we also hit it off immediately. The four of us laughed so much and just had a great time together. And have you her gorgeous work?!
OMG, I could go on and on about how wonderful these 7 ladies are. I could also go on and on with all the other creative bloggers out there. But with 3 kids still home on summer "vacation" (vacation for WHO?!) this post has literally taken me about 2.5 hours to type up. :)
*Here are "THE RULES":
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate up to 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.