- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 2 1/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cake mix, whipped topping and egg; mix well. Mixture will be sticky.
- Drop 1 inch sized balls of dough into confectioners' sugar; roll slightly to form uniform size balls. Place on lightly greased baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake 10-12 minutes. Remove to racks to cool. Store in tightly covered container.
Hello! I thought I'd share another cookie recipe. This one SO easy and inexpensive to make. But they are always a big hit!! They come out soft, chewy and moist. I got this recipe from AllRecipes.com a few years back. It is important NOT to overcook these. And using parchment paper when baking the cookies helps. Also something that is VERY important is when storing cookies (any homemade cookies) is to store them in a tightly covered container. If you put them on a plate and cover them with plastic wrap they are going to go hard. If you don't have any rubbermaid or tupperware-like containers you are better off using a large Ziplock bag to keep the air out.