Thursday, October 22, 2009

Snowy Delights!

Hello! Hello!! Oh boy!! I have LOTS of Pink Cat Studio news to share with you today!

Where to start? phew! Lets start with this exciting bit of news: EVERY week there will be a DIGI IDEAS CONTEST on the the PCS blog!!
What does this mean? It means that Melissa Wants You! Your ideas for new digi stamps, that is! There will be a post on the PCS that you can leave your image ideas at. Then each week, Melissa will choose one of those ideas and create an image with it. You will get that image for free and be our guest designer for that week! She really wants to get the customers involved in the design process. She is awesome to work with, because she is so open and makes your ideas come to life! Last week I suggested a Santa owl and the "hoo! hoo! hoo!" sentiment and before you know it she whipped the cutest santa owl! How cool!! So head on over to the Pink Cat Studio blog for the deets and leave your idea for PCS images!!

Next, Would you like to try digital stamping for free? Melissa has created an informative tutorial to show you how easy it is to download and print digital stamps. In the tutorial there is a free digi stamp that you can download and try out.

Here is a link to the tutorial if you would like to give it a try: http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/Digital/Tutorials/DigiStamps_TestItOut.htm

I know that some of you have questions about Digi Stamps. Like are they hard to use? I don't think I can do it. Will my printer ink run? How do I resize it? So that's why Melissa has put up a FREE image for you to try. Cool Beans, huh?!

Lastly, but far from least, is today's digi releases! Each week, Melissa has such fantastically adorable images. This week is no exception! The card and snowflake decoration shows you 2 of this week's images. I used this weeks 3 Clovers Thursday sketch for my card. Are you sick of easel cards?! Notice that this is snowflake #2 of the aforementioned 3! ;) Click on the pic below to go the digi store website.



Have a Smashing Thursday!!

21 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, lovely image and so great papers! Hugs,moni

Cami said...

Love all of your PCS projects here, Kerry! The card is so girly soft with the pink, the ornament is beautiful and I love the glitter. I like that you can pick up any stamp and create something lovely with it all the time. You inspire me, now can you share some of your mojo with me? I've been like so out of it since vacation! LOL! Hugs, Cami P.S. But, I did use the MS loopy punch finally! Thank you very much again!!!

Sally said...

Kerry,
Gorgeous card.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Kerry! I LOLd at the Uncle Sam pic -- ha ha ha. Love your creations, that sparkly snowflake is so pretty, and your Lily card just looks polished and perfect!

Emily Leiphart said...

Fabulous creations, Kerry! I love, love, love your gorgeous card and that snowflake ornament is perfect for the image!

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful cards, love the easel card!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Kerry! Love the papers you used and the image is so cute!! hugs!

Ceal said...

beautiful! I love that easel card as well

Inge Groot said...

Wooow both creations are awesome Kerry!

Inge xOx

Ida said...

How could anyone ever be tired of your awesome "easel" cards. This one is just adorable, sweet, charming, cute, awesome!!!

Ila said...

Oh Wow!!..Both of these are Gorgeous!!..I love the way you used these papers..your coloring and details are Fabulous!!..I always find your creations inspiring!!...Hugs, Ila

Kathy W said...

Fabulous card and projects

Michelle Quinno said...

OMG, they are both adorable!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Beautiful Lily Kerry--I got ya hooked on those easel cards huh? LOL--they are so fun! Love the lil pearl buttons, very pretty! And your snowflake is just gorgeous!!

hugz,
Suzanne

Tracey said...

First, your easel card is just gorgeous Kerry! Love the pp you used and that image is too cute!! And your ornament is fantastic too! Another adorable Lily image and I love the sparkle. xx

Vicki G said...

Kerry, both of your projects are absolutely YUMMY!!!!!

Vicki

Sue from Oregon said...

such a festive and colorful card! Been browsing your ole' blog...I remember watching when you clicked to 300 followers and thinking wowser...now at almost 500...geez! Love the tip section too...great idea!

Danni said...

Gorgeous projects!! Just gorgeous!

Kristen said...

Gorgeous. I love it. You have colored her wonderfully.

Anonymous said...

Stunning PCS projects today. I lovey the new digi images. Your snowflake is wonderful, but I think the easel card is my fav! TFS!

Peggy said...

I love these easel cards. I need to give one a try. Great job on this one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails