Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 3 of Hanna's Peeks!!!!

Hello Friends! Thanks for coming by today! I am sorry to be late posting today. But I hope that you enjoy today's Hanna Stamps Sneak Peeks!



First up we have Cyber Riley! This month Hanna Stamps is releasing Riley with a laptop and Riley with an Ice Cream...sounds like my heaven! LOL! Below is another card using the Retro released Perfect Package set...me likey this set! LOL!



I am going to keep this short so that I can get it posted...but I want to remind you that Hanna Stamps is hosting a release party tomorrow (Monday) night in the HS Forum on SCS from 9-11 pm Eastern time. It's always fun and full of laughs...I hope that you join us!

Have a Splendid Sunday!


11 comments:

Moni said...

So gorgeous card, love the images and the papers! Hugs, moni

Elena said...

Love Riley at his computer, so cute! And Hanna preparing presents is so pretty!

Danni said...

Really pretty! I really like how you did the Hanna one...the papers, layout, colors....all of it is just awesome!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love both your cards Kerry, beautiful clouring as always and the colours on your 2nd card are so pretty, Hugs, Nikki x

Ida said...

What FUN cards Kerry. I love the layout, papers and sentiment with dear old Cyber Riley (too cute). Hanna looks fab too.

Stef H said...

great cards and i love that sentiment on riley's card. too funny!

hugs,

Pia said...

Love them both Kerry, great sentiment on the Riley card. I love how you used Hanna for the bday card-great colors

Tracey said...

These are both fantastic cards Kerry! I love the colours you used on each of these!!

Cindy Haffner said...

lOVIN BOTH CARDS!!!!

Elaine said...

Both are fabulous! I just love that Riley image though - how cute?!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh....they're both fantastic! I keep looking back and forth trying to choose a favorite and I can't! Love them both!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails