Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #6

Welcome to 3 Clovers Thursday
Challenge #6!

Thanks for coming by today!
I hope that you enjoy this week's challenge!

This week's theme is :

Kerry's Birthday
Challenge!

What does that mean?
That your card must have these 3 elements:
  1. A Birthday Card
  2. Must be any shade of Purple
  3. Must have Glitter
My birthday is coming! April 1st! And I'm not foolin'! LOL!
So I am being very self indulgent this week. I want to see birthday cards made with 2 of my favorite things: Purple and Glitter

Since we are celebrating, I am going to add a prize to keep it fun!
This week's prize will be a Basic Grey 6x6 Sugared Pad!
You all know how I {heart} those papers!




To participate please upload your card to your blog or SCS and leave a direct link to that post with Mr. Linky below.
Then we can all enjoy your creations!
When uploading to your blog or scs please link back to this post so that everyone can join in on the fun!
If you upload to SCS please use 3CTC6 in the keyword or title so that anyone looking can easily locate it.

The Lovely & Talented Inspiration Team has cooked up some
Delectable samples to get your creative juices flowing!

You can get to the blogs for each of the girls by clicking on their names. Don't forget to leave them a little {{love}} (comments) when your visiting!

(My card can be viewed HERE)




Weren't Those Fabulous?!

What are you waiting for?! Go forth and CREATE!!!



Three Clover Thursday Challenges Participants
1. Stef H
2. Michelle Neuendorf #1
3. carlyann
4. Kate T
5. Denise
6. mudmaven
7. LeAnne
8. Carol L
9. nancy sanders
10. Michelle Neuendorf #2
11. Nola Burkhard
12. Tonya Hopkins
13. Kim Howard
14. Joan Ottevanger
15. Suzy
16. Peggy Regan
17. Lynne in NI
18. Terry
19. Cat Spicer
20. Lorie
21. Marika Gabez
22. Danni
23. Ananya Gupta
24. Shelly Koskinen
25. Sarah - Stressed Stamper
26. Trish Lucey
27. Mary Castonguay

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

24 comments:

MJ said...

Happy Birthday to you -- I know I'm early but I need to practice, lol. Hope you have tons and tons of people play this week with fabulous birthday cards for you. I for one have never used SO MUCH purple on one card and it is one of my favorite colors too. (red is the other)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Happy almost birthday! Ü It's prom week and I have had so little sleep I am running on fumes, but I will see if I can finally do one of your challenges!!

Vivi Morais said...

Hi!! First, Happy birthday!!
Second, Like I'm new on this craft land, specially with cards, I'm little afraid to enter in this challenges, because I didn't understand some thinks and I don't know to do beatiful card like this one. So... I'll stay here looking and learning more about card, and after I'll try to enter in an other challenge, ok!
Well... have a nice day for all!!
Kisses from Brazil!!!

Anonymous said...

Well what a nice challenge to enter for your Birthday! I love purple too--there are lots & lots of colors that I like but that one is still my all time favorite.
Hope to get to my card for today!
Nola

Stef H said...

Happy Birthday...Soon! What 29 again? Or is that April Fools???? Wishing you the best!

Hugs,

Pia said...

Okay, I made you a card and it is not purple or glittery! No one know how hard it is to make a card for someone as talented as you, it is pretty scary! I need to find some less talented friends! I will try to make a purple glittery card, but first I need to check if I have either of those!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, it was mine on the 21st. I have linked to my card, purple, birthday and made with glittered 'pocket full of posies' card DCWV !
Kate x

Denise said...

Happy early birthday!
This was my first time to participate. Thanks for the great challenge!

mudmaven said...

Great challenge today! Fun! ~chris

LeAnne said...

My first experience with your challenge--sending you cyber birthday wishes!

Carol L said...

This is also my first challenge with you. Happy Birthday!! Since purple is my favorite color, I loved doing this challenge:) TFS!

Anonymous said...

Happy B'day Kerry! It was fun to play along with your challenge this week--mine is posted.
Nola

Cathy said...

These are great!!I hope I get a chance to play this week!!

Anonymous said...

The design team did a fabulous job on their creations!

Happy early birthday, sweetie!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Oh, what a fun challenge. Happy early birthday to you - hope you have a great one. Going to work on this challenge this weekend.

Elena said...

Wow! All of the girls form the DT did such an amzing job!
Not me only... Sorry...

Suzy said...

Happy birthday!!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Great challenge Kerry and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

A very Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you enjoy all your purple birthday cards!

Cathy Spicer said...

Just posted my card as you requested. We must be long lost relatives as my birthday is April 1st, purple is my favorite color and I can't hold back on the glitz in my creations! I hope you have a fabulous birthday and celebrate ALL month long.

Lorie said...

What a fun birthday to have! I hope it is a great one!

MarikaGabez said...

A very Happy Birthday to you!

Ananya Gupta said...

Happy Birthday! I just added my card. Glad I could play this week too and maybe win a prize for it too. How fun. Thanks and enjoy your birthday!

Mary C said...

Happy Birthday Kerry! This was a really fun challenge. I hope you have a wonderful birthday with lots of stamping toys for presents!

Related Posts with Thumbnails