Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More Patches


Stamps: Take Three
Paper: Vanilla Confetti; So Saffron; Pumpkin Pie; Various retired SU! DSP
Ink: Markers:So Saffron; Pumpkin Pie; Always Artichoke
Other: Always Artichoke brads



I really liked the outcome of the patchwork challenge card I made a few weeks ago. (You can see it here.) So I wanted to try another, but use different paper. Since SU! DSP is easy to coordinate, I dug into that pile. I mean, I like to buy the paper, but I have this need to hoard it and not actually use it....like I am waiting for some sign from the Heavens to say it is OK. LOL... What the heck am I waiting for? Then SU! retires it and comes out with the next cool new paper and I've forgotten all about the previous one! (no one else know what I'm talking about right?! riiiiiiight. uuuh huh) So I figured that I'd make a few cards. I used the same paper on all of them...just changed the image or placement of the image. They all measured 4.25x4.25.

I thought these colors and sunflowers were perfect for this late part of the summer. Just before all the lazy days come to an end.
Well, whoever called them lazy days didn't have kids...or at least not MY kids! hahahaha

6 comments:

Kim's Life said...

Very cute patchwork card...almost makes me want to quilt.... You have a lovely blog & I like your adoption blog too. I was adopted from Korea back in the early 60's. I thank God for my adoptee parents & my second chance at life everyday! God bless ya!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love how you distressed the edges! Reminds me of a flannel rag quilt

Michelle Quinno said...

Another gorgeous card, Kerry! I love patchwork cards - way to use up the scraps!

p.s. stop by to see the award I gave you!

Kelly said...

Great card!

Pia said...

I love this card!

Ida said...

Wonderful patchwork card. It's a great way to use up (scraps). Can you believe how many great new DP that SU has come up with this year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails