Sunday, January 20, 2008

Monday's Lunch Time Sketch Challenge

My wonderfully talented dear friend, Technostamper, has started a new bloggers group named Monday's Lunch Time Sketch Challenge. I decided to start a blog and join in. I really need something to motivate me to stamp on a regular basis. I need to actually USE all the stuff I buy. I know, I know: what a concept!

Here is the first sketch she gave us:


And here is the card I came up with:




With the exception of the Prima flowers, all supplies are SU!

The base is Taken With Teal. I used Bali Breeze DSP to layer and to "paper piece" the little birdie. Orange Rhinestone brads. sponged in Purely Pomegranate ink.

9 comments:

MJ said...

Oh are you kidding, I love it. What a great image for this layout. You did awesome with the challenge, thanks so much for playing!

rozie640 said...

Adorable card Kerry, I love all the COLOR! Great detail.

Anonymous said...

Great card Kerry, I'm with Rose, love the colors!

Pat Huntoon said...

First welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!! This card is adorable -- love it!

Basement Stamper said...

Yeah, a new blog!!! And your card is fantabulous!! I love the bright colors, great minds think alike with bright colors, and birds this week ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great colors, I do love that little bird. Have fun with your blog.

Lisa Somerville said...

Welcome to the Blog world Kerry! Love the colors you used for MJ's challenge!

Barbara said...

What a wonderful card! Great job! And welcome to the Blogging world.

Ida said...

Super Fun card Kerry! Love the colors and paper you used. Glad to see you have started your own blog. It's a blast & you're a great addition to the blogging world. Ida

Related Posts with Thumbnails