Monday, January 21, 2008

Let it snow...Let it snow...Let it snow...NOT!

Here in New England we are already sick of snow. It has been a snowy winter so far. And apperently more tomorrow. But right after it snows, it is beautiful. All the snow on the trees glistening. All the brown guck on the streets covered up (briefly). And I do love snowmen! Who doesn't!? Here is a couple of cards I made with a snowman stamp from Penny Black. I love this stamp!

Below is a card that uses what I believe is called "double masking". The base is Almost Amethyst. The snowflakes are Bliss Blue. In the corners are little blue rhinestone sticker-thingy-ma-bobs. There are even tinier ones on some of the flakes falling on the snowman. Card measures 4.25x4.25.



Below is a card that I used my brand new cuttlebug on! I am so behind the fads, huh?! :)
Base is a CTMH blue. Layered with Almost Amethyst & Pretty in Pink. I even used eyelets....I haven't used eyelets in forever! The small piece of blue behind the Snowman is covered with Glimmer Mist Spray by Tattered Angels. I love it!!! It really does shimmer and sparkle. I hope the picture show that. It comes in more colors. I have pearl. I think. I probably should go buy more colors....just in case. heeheehee

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails