Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentine Hugs

Stamps: Motivet Bunny Hugs; sentiment by savvy stamps.
Paper: Chatterbox;
Other: Nestabilities; Martha Stewart hearts border punch; cuttlebug folders; Prima hydrangeas; Large heart eyelets from SU; ribbon and roses from unknown sources
Copics used: Darker bunny: E17,15,13,00 Lighter Bunny: E37,35,33,31,30 Cheeks: R20
Card measures 6 inches sq


Hiya! Thanks for coming by today! I know that I have been lacking in my blogging lately and I truly do apologize. But I do appreciate your continued support! I have gotten your emails about being MIA and I will try real hard to be more consistent again. I do have to disclose that I will be attending CHA next week in California. I will be going with my BFF Kristen. We plan on attending the public Supershow and the trade show. If you are going to be there and you spot me please come say HI! Being from New England I am totally looking forward to the Vitamin D from the So. Cal. sunshine. I have to say I am feeling more cheery just thinking about it. Since I will be at CHA I am not sure how much blogging I will have time for. I do hope to post some pictures and maybe some sneak peeks of upcoming products!!

Motivet has another great sketch challenge for you this week. If you participate you could win up to 3 Motivet stamps of your choice!! How cool is that!? I feel so priviledged to be working with such a great company. It's hard pressed to get much cuter images than theirs! And they offer you several opportunities every week to win stamps from their blog. Be sure to stop by...you only need to comment to win!

Speaking of cute images, can you get any cuter than these hugging bunnies?! They make me smile every time I look at them. This is my first Valentine's Day card of the season. It made me feel all girly and giggly just making it. :) I have to admit that I am not a huge fan of Valentine's day. I have always thought of it as a "Hallmark Holiday". Over commercialized. But I do love to make Valentine's. It gives us the chance to indulge in our inner girly-ness. Pink, red, purple...all those hearts and frou-frou embellies. It is fun! I even use Card Scents on them. One I have is names Pink Kisses. I wonder if I can use it as a perfume? :) Maybe it will get hubby in the Valentine mode...?! Unlikely!! LOL!

On Monday, the Magnolia-licious design team will be having a blog hop! And I am pretty sure that I will be whipping out my Pink Kisses scent for this one...so be sure to drop by Monday!!
You know what else is happpening Monday? Riley Moose will be back!! Riley Moose and Company will be kicking off their first sneak peeks! WooooHoooo! So I will likely have 2 posts for you Monday. I gotta make up for missed time, I guess! LOL

I will announce the winner of last weeks 3 Clover Thursday over the weekend...I haven't gotten a chance to visit them all yet.

Have a delightful weekend!

20 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

I say the heck with updates while your gone...GO---HAVE FUN---you can give us the scoop when you get back home! Enjoy!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Oh please, don't use CHA as an excuse not to blog LOL!!! Can't wait to see you next week and I'm so looking forward to the sun too.

Your card is adorable, love the image and the colors fit right in with the pink/brown/white blogger's challenge from today.

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW!! This is GORGEOUS! I love the image and your coloring. beautiful embellishments and details. Outstanding!!!!

Nora said...

Take lots of pix & don't miss a minute of CHA.

I ADORE those Motivet bunnies - been crushing on them since their release. Love the colors you used with them for this card.
-hugs-

Ida said...

Awwww....Nope can't get much cuter then that. Very sweet card Kerry and oh your coloring is making me jealous! Have fun in the sun at CHA.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I am so jealous! I sooooo want to go to CHA!

These bunnies are adorable! They would be perfect for Easter too!

Gloria a.k.a. mmgirl said...

just love this card and the colors you used. Beautiful...Thanks for sharing.
mmgirl

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to ascertain a free cardsharing server?
I bought a dreambox the other day, Setup CCcam. I've heard that Digital Vortex [url=http://cardsharing.devhub.com] Cardsharing[/url] Forum to be the best situation on the trellis-work to perceive cardsharing resources.
They've got the emu toolbox, position gbox-cccam.
With cardsharing being free, all needed is a free server.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful card Kerry! Such a sweet image! Perfect color combination for this week's Blogger's Challenge! Have a FABULOUS time at CHA! :D

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to find a free cardsharing server?
I bought a dreambox the other light of day, Setup CCcam. I've heard that Digital Vortex [url=http://cardsharing.devhub.com] Cardsharing[/url] Forum to be the most desirable situation on the reticle to see cardsharing resources.
They've got the emu toolbox, install gbox-cccam.
With cardsharing being free, all needed is a free server.

Ila said...

Over the top Gorgeous Kerry!! ..the image is so cute..and your coloring is Fantastic!!...Have a great time at CHA!!...Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to espy a detach cardsharing server?
I bought a dreambox the other light of day, Setup CCcam. I've heard that Digital Vortex [url=http://cardsharing.tumblr.com/] Cardsharing[/url] Forum to be the best ready on the reticle to see cardsharing resources.
They've got the emu toolbox, install gbox-cccam.
With cardsharing being free, all needed is a free server.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to ascertain a on the house cardsharing server?
I bought a dreambox the other light of day, Setup CCcam. I've heard that Digital Vortex [url=http://cardsharing.tumblr.com/] Cardsharing[/url] Forum to be the best circumstances on the after deductions to find cardsharing resources.
They've got the emu toolbox, position gbox-cccam.
With cardsharing being free, all needed is a free server.

Lori said...

How sweet! I definitely have a weakness for bunny images. Hope to run in to you at CHA next week!

Unknown said...

Hi Kerry! aww your so right this image is so cute and it did make me smile when i saw it too : )

I love it when you do update your blog regualry but soemtimes you cant and thats ok too, ill forgive you lol Hope you & Kristen have a Fab Time at the Cha next week !
take care
love emma xxx

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooo adorable! Those bunnies are just too cute and you colored them beautifully, Kerry! Love the embossing too! hugs!

Kristen said...

This is WAYYYY cute. I will be needing you to bring those bunnies with you!! hehehe

Crafteezee said...

Just adorable. Have fun at the CHA. Xx

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I love the embossing and the pink and chocolate color choices. Pretty for bunnies!
Hugs,
Pam

PocketsOfInspiration said...

This is the sweetest thing. Bunny Luv.

Related Posts with Thumbnails