Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tea Time!

Stamps: #388 Dinner Tilda; #627 Tea Cup; #703 Just Sittin' here...
Paper
: Stampin' Up "Cottage Wall"
Other
: Kaiser Pearls: Plum and Snowy White; unknown ribbon; Martha Stewart Lace Doily punch and branch punch; Nestabilities; Prima Hydrangeas; unknown roses
Copics used:
Cup: G85,82,12. Tilda's clothes: V17,15,12 Hair: E29,
25,31
Card measures 6x6


Hello my friends! Thanks for stopping by today! Have you had your fill of blog hoppin' fun for now?! LOL! I have been hopping all over the internet enjoying some fantabulous creations!! I hope that you enjoyed them too!

I have had this paper sitting around for a month or so...I just haven't had a chance to use it! I have been so preoccupied making Thanksgiving and Christmas cards. A few weeks back when I saw this sweet little teacup I knew I wanted to make a card with it and this paper. This has some of my favorite colors in it. I love any shade of purple and pair it with a green and I am sold! In fact my bedroom is painted a mossy/celery green and then my blankets and curtains...etc...are lavender. I figured my husband would want his own room if I actually wanted the wall purple too! heeheehee...so I worked it in because green is his favorite color and I can get away with almost any shade of green. :) Since I met him he has wanted to paint everything green. But if he were left to choose he would choose grass green! But I know if I want to do something that he is not quite sold on...green will get him to agree. He is so easy! LOL!

----->All the stamps on today's card are available at Magnolia-licious! (Direct links are above in the recipe) By the way, have you seen the new online store?! So user friendly! Looooove it!

----->I want to note that I do not include some things in my recipe that are consistent with every card. These regulars are listed on my side bar under Copic tips. For Example, unless otherwise noted, I always use Memento Black ink to stamp my images. I also always use the same Copics for skin and cheek colors so those are also noted on the side bar.


-----> I want to mention that Pink Cat Studio has release 3 mini stamp sets! Each set has 3 stamps which include a large Lily stamp, a small coordinating stamp and a sentiment. These were originally digi images...but for those of you that just love that rubbah...these are for you!
You can check them out HERE.




And finally I want to wish my Declan a Happy 13th Birthday!! XOXOXOX
It's hard to believe that I have a teenager now. Yikes!!



Have a Jubilant Tuesday!

34 comments:

Norma said...

OMG, Kerry, I love love this card. I can't stop looking at it. The colours just go so well together--very pleasing to the eyes. It goes without saying that your colouring is as stellar as ever. Wonderful layout and the flowers are gorgeous. And Tilda is so adorable. I just love everything about it. It's perfect!!!

Hugs.
Norma

Suzanne J Dean said...

Just beautiful Kerry--she looks plum purty sittin' on that cute tea cup! I love, love that paper--beautiful flowers too! Happy bday to Declan--his first year as a teenager oh the fun!! (couldn't sleep so thought I'd finish some work, hee hee)

hugz,
Suzanne

Cami said...

This. Is. A. Very. Stunning. Card! Kerry, I love the DPs, your awesome coloring and whole layout for this easel card...they are such a delight and I can't get over how pretty this is...the colors are so striking and your coloring is just beautiful!

Lilacanglia said...

Happy Birthday Declan,

Fantabulous card,
Hugs
Angie

Vivi Casale said...

Hi Kerry,
Your card is adorable! I LOVE those papers too!!! no much fan of green but this combo is just awesome!! And Tilda sitting on the cup....OMG......she is the cutiest ever!!!

Oh, Happy Birhtday Declan!!!

xoxox
Vivi

Tracey said...

Your card is just simply gorgeous Kerry! I love the beautiful colours and Tilda looks just lovely sitting there on her tea cup! xx

Oh, and a very happy birthday to Declan. I hope he has a wonderful day!!

Nancy said...

I hope that Declan has a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!
Kerry your card is gorgoues!
Hugs,
Nancy

Angelwood said...

So pretty and vibrant. I really love those colors together. Beautiful coloring too! Another fantastic creation!

Happy birthday to Declan!!!! My daughter will be officially a teenager in another 1 & 1/2 yrs Waah! hugs, Angela

Monique said...

Gorgious card Kerry !! I love it :)).

Hugs Monique

Jodie from Oz said...

Kerry, Wonderful card, your colours & flowers just beautiful & Tilda looks adorable sitting up there wearing her stunning pearls.Happy 13th Declan, sending a big birthday hug.
Jodie from Oz

Patricia Garcia said...

Awesome card, love the colors and the tea cup is so cute! Happy Birthdat to Declan, I got two teenagers at home!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Christina C. said...

What a stunning easel card!!! It is absolutely perfect. Hugs, Christina

charlene said...

Kerry I just love this card the colors are just beautiful together ! I think this is a favorite for me this week ! Happy Birthday to Declan !
Hugs

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow! GORGEOUS card, Kerry! Those colors are just stunning and love the layout!! All the lace and flowers are sooooo YUMMY! Happy Birthday Declan!! LOVE that sly little smile he's giving you there! :) hugs!

Myrna said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you've chosen. As cold as it is here I could sure use that cup of tea. :)

Judy McMullen said...

Just gorgeous! I love easel cards and yours in spectacular!! I love all the details the lacy border, the primas and all the embellishments!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Happy Birthday Declan!!
Love your card!!

Candy said...

Hi Kerry,
I LOVE your card. It is so feminine. The papers are lovely and the lace and flowers make it sing. Tilda is beautiful sitting on the cup!! That is what I was going to do with her too. ( I love that cute cup ).
Happy Birthday to your 'teenage' son LOL
Hugs, Candy

Lauren said...

GORGEOUS card! Purple is my favorite color too!

Lauren

Basement Stamper said...

Happy Birthday Declan!!

Ida said...

WOW! - Totally cute and charming.
Here's a Birthday Wish for Declan - Happy 13th!

Pia said...

How did we get so old?! He, he!!

Sue from Oregon said...

I have some of this paper sitting and staring at me too...need to use it. This teacup is as fun as can be! Great card...and Happy Birthday to Declan! Time flies so quickly!

Anne said...

Hi Kerry!
Your card is soooo beautiful!
Perfect colouring and details! =)

Greetings from Anne (Norway)

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous Tilda and fantastic color combination you picked for this card! Just BEAUTIFUL~
Hugs,
Cabio

Katarina said...

What an amazing card! WOW! Think I'll have to put it up under my fav cards on my blog!

Barbara said...

Absolutely adorable!! I also love the colors I bought "2" packages of Cottage Wall because it will retire in June. LOL

Vicki G said...

Kerry! Your card is adorable!!!! It was SO nice to chat with you last night....you're a RIOT!!!!

My gosh the years fly eh? Remember when you could cradle that sweet little guy in the crook of your arm??

Hugs and love

Vicki

Michelle said...

Oh gosh....this is over the top BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Love the colors!!

Happy birthday to your new teenager!!!

rozie640 said...

Kerry, your card is so beautiful. I love those colors and your coloring is awesome. Excellent job.

Peggy said...

This is beautiful!So dainty!! I love the colors you used!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

What a handsome son you have! His smile is radiant!

Your card is over the top gorgeous!!!! I love anything tea and this is so pretty!

PS: guess what I'm baking right now. Ü

Ila said...

Oh Wow!! this card is Beautiful!!..I love these stamps...the tea cup in on my wish list. Your coloring and papers are Gorgeous!!..Happy Belated Birthday to your handsome son!!...what a Fabulous smile!!...Kids grow waaay too fast!!...Hugs, Ila

Sue said...

Just wanted to drop by and say this card really made me smile,
:o) it is so beautiful and I do just love a nice cup of tea, Happy Crafting Sue xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails