Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 Clover Thursday Challenge #39

Welcome to
3 Clovers Thursda
y Challenge
#
39!


Thanks for coming by today!
We hope that you enjoy this weeks challenge!

Birds or Bugs

To participate please upload your card to your blog or SCS and leave
a direct link to that post in the comments section of this post

Then we can all enjoy your creations!
When uploading to your blog or scs please link back to this post so that everyone can join in on the fun!
If you upload to SCS please use 3CTC39 in the keyword or title so that anyone looking can easily locate it.

The Lovely & Talented Challenge Team has cooked up some
Enchanting samples to get your creative juices flowing!

You can get to the blogs for each of the girls by clicking on their names. Don't forget to leave them a little {{love}} (comments) when your visiting!






Weren't those Fantastic?!


What are you waiting for?! Go forth and CREATE!!!


24 comments:

Paula said...

aww they are fantastic Kerry I agree
I have gone for something very different (for me) this week

heres mine

Victoria said...

These are all lovely

here’s my entry

Thanks
Victoria
x

Lindsy said...

The cards are so cute! I just love them all! I'm going to have to visit each blog and leave them a comment too =)

My card

SugarBeanz said...

Oh these cards are so pretty. Here's the link to my card.
http://sugarbeanzcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/11/happy-birthday-to-me.html

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Great cards DT! My card is on my blog.

Tina said...

Your cards are always lovely. I had fun with this weeks challenge.

crafterGM said...

Here is my Card
Thanks Gloria M.

Elena said...

Thank you so much for the fun challenge!
Here is My Card.

Clare said...

here is my entry

Loved the challenge! :)

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Kerry, love the color blocking with the lovely DSP and the cute little accents you added.

Maureen said...

Fantastic samples! Here's my card.

ineke said...

Here's mine!
nice cards you all have made !!!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Fabulous work, everyone! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Here is my project

Thanks for looking!

Denimo said...

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to use my Birds Galore set again!! It was fun!! My try!
THANKS!

Unknown said...

Lovely challenge!

Here
s mine

Tracey said...

Gorgeous DT cards :)

My card is here

x

Mary C said...

This is a really cute challenge Kerry. All the DT's cards are great!
Here is my card

Nora said...

I have TWO for you! One bird, one bug. *LOL* You can see them Here.
-hugs-

Beverly G said...

If you look real close there's a bird on the snowman's hand. Thanks for letting me squeeze in.
Here's my entry

~*Joni said...

Cuuute idea! I love the variety by the DT! Birds and bugs,who knew they could be so festive?;)
Here is my birdy!

Kate said...

Love all the DT cards- especially those kissing penguins! Here is my bug project:

http://kd-creations.blogspot.com/2009/11/welcome-baby-allison-gift-bag.html

Thanks! ( :
Kate

Katie said...

I took a few liberties, my paper has the birds on! LOL Fabulous DT work :)
Here's my card

Hazel said...

Fab crafting. My card is here x

Hazel said...

Another one from me here - this time a bird x

Related Posts with Thumbnails