Saturday, September 5, 2009

Y'all come back now, y'hear?!

Helloooo! Thanks for stopping by again today.
I hope that you are enjoying a great (holiday) weekend! I know that in Massachusetts we are finally getting rewarded for the horrid rainy months we had in June and July with some beautiful late summer weather. Low 80's, sunny, not humid. We so deserve this! :)
We had a beautiful day at the beach today. The kids all had blast in the water and the sand. Then we came home and had a delicious BBQ dinner. Pat's nieces and nephew are fantastic to have around...Orla is having so much fun, as is Declan, and since they are a tad bit older than my kids they are great minders for Maeve too. (They dote on her and she soaks it all up. LOL) But this also lets us relax and enjoy the time with everyone. A silly side note: As I have mentioned my DH, Pat, is from Ireland...of course his brother is too and so is his wife...I always notice that when I am with all of them I start to speak with a brogue! LOL! I also start use more of my Irish "terms". The thing is, when I was younger and my mother (also from Ireland) would do this when she spoke on the phone to her sisters or had her Irish friends around, it drove me nuts! Like where was this accent hiding the rest of the time? heehee...I become more and more like my mother every day. :) sssshhh...I won't admit that to her! hahahaha

Anyhoooooo, I hope that you are enjoying this months Hanna Stamps sneak peeks as much as I am sharing them!!! How cute is this Mr & Mrs Farmer Riley image?! It reminds of a much cuter version of this painting by Grant Wood. I think this would make way cute Thanksgiving cards too. I have to admit that I love "farm themed" stamps and stuff.

Just a reminder that Sunday night at 10pm eastern (USA) time there will be a Hanna Stamps blog hop starting at the Hanna Stamps blog!

Have a Splendid Sunday!

14 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute, cute image! Hey, the accent thing must be fairly common. One of my coworkers did that same thing this week when talking to me and then his wife (she is from the Phillipines) I was laughing at him for the very same thing! Oh wow, I see you are over 400 followers!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Adorable card, love the image and the colors are great! TFS

~Terry

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling, awesome job!!!

Sally said...

Adorable card. I love those images. I think the accent thing is normal. I live in Ohio and when we go down south to visit family I find the southern accent comes out in me too! LOL

Sandi said...

that is a darling card, love the stamped image it would be great for Thanksgiving. Sandi

Monique said...

Your card is beautifull Kerry !

Hugs Monique

Vicki G said...

Ohhhh Kerry, this is Gorgeous!!!!!

Vicki

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love the colors you picked on this one. Glad you are having a good time at Cape, stay away from the sharks!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh my Kerry! Could this card BE any cuter! (In my best Chandler Bing voice...lol!) The colors are perfect for that fabulous fall feeling! Love this image! Beautifully done! :D

Danni said...

This is so fun and cute! Love it!

Beth said...

This is such a gorgeous card! I love the cute little Riley stamp and the papers are beautiful!

Beth xx

Moni said...

Gorgeous card and fab image! Hugs,moni

Ida said...

This is so doggone cute! Love this one Kerry.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, I am loving ALL of these cards! I've missed out on a lot!! This is amazing! You used the perfect papers and you coloring just ROCKS! I just adore the whole feel of this card! hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails