Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mod Girl!

Stamps: Hanna Stamps 5 Little Dresses
Paper: DP by Quick Quotes
Ink: Memento Black; Copics
Other: retired SU! Pink Organdy ribbon; Kaiser Pearls



Hello Friends! Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by here today.

This was my favorite "girl" from the Hanna Stamps set 5 Little Dresses that was released last week. Love her polka dots and go-go boots! I think she looks swanky!!

Something I have been meaning to mention since last week is the Hanna Stamps is looking for Guest Designers!!!!! Do you like having fun? Do you like sassy stamps? Do you like free stamps?! Then you should apply!! Here's the deets in Vicki's words:



Are you interested in becoming a Guest Designer for Hanna Stamps? We're looking for 6 fresh, fun and funky designers to cover our guest designer spots from September through February. Each winner will receive a two month Guest Spot with Hanna Stamps. We'll be having two Guest Designers per month! Interested? Here's how to apply. Create your finest card using Hanna Stamps , Hanna Images and Riley's. You may use another image if you don't have any Hanna Stamps, however we'd really like to see what you can do with the Hannas! Load your card into THIS FORUM by the 20th of June, with a link to your Blog. Please Post your card on your blog as well, with a Link back to the Guest DT call forum. 8-10 winners will be chosen from all of the cards created. The 8-10 finalists will be mailed a not yet released set from Hanna Stamps and will be asked to create Three Projects with this set, one being a non/card item (Scrapbook Page, 3D project etc.) You will then have until August 15th to submit your entries. From those 10 finalists, 6 will be chosen as our next Guest Designers and will be each assigned a two month term. For information on Guest Designer Requirements, please send me a PM ! We have changed this. We will be sending the Guest D requirements out to the finalists, prior to sending the stamps. Hope to see many many entries and good luck to all!


The Hanna Stamps DT are a SUPER fun bunch!! You'll enjoy being a Guest Designer if chosen! And did you read the part about FREE STAMPS for 2 months?! I have to tell you that I have seen some of the upcoming stamp sets (both Hanna' s and Riley's) and they are SO AWESOME!!! Seriously!!!! They are cute and fun and funny and sweet and....you get the picture! You have nothing to lose by trying, right?

I have not forgotten about the Basic Grey paper that I am giving to one of the partcipants of 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #15. I just haven't gotten a chance to post it. I promise that I will do so later today...so check back!

Have a Snazzy Tuesday!

15 comments:

Moni said...

Hi Kerry, so fab card, love the image and you coloured it great!
Would love to become a GD but unfortunately do not have stamps you are asking, for now I am very short with money! So think maybe next time! Have a fab day! Hugs,moni

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Great card! Love the Hanna image!!
I love her dress and your coloring is WONDERFUL!!
Great card!
hugz
deb

Pia said...

Great card Kerry, I love the colors. I never did have a dress like that or the boots! Maybe I am too young?

Jacque said...

Kerry...she is so cute...I remember what MOD is...lol...Love those colors!! Hugs.Jacque

Michelle Quinno said...

Gorgeous card, Kerry!

I had some white gogo boots. I guess I'm dating myself. LOL

Vicki G said...

Kerry, this is GORGEOUS!!!! SHe is UBER Mod!

Unknown said...

OHH i love this. We are all about retro in the house these days. this is so right up our alley!

Christine said...

Kerry, your card is adorable. I love that stamp. You have picked out he most perfect paper for her. Beautiful card!
xoxo, Christine

Ida said...

Very Chic! Great colors and coloring. Love the Polka Dots too.

Yvonne Hagane said...

I dont think I have been to your blog before, but wow- you make amazing cards!! Really great work!

Danni said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors!

Tracey said...

Your card is fabulous Kerry!!

Christi Flores said...

Awesome! I love that dp!

Kim said...

What a fun sassy girl and love the papers you have used with her! Beautiful work Kerry!
Hugs~ Kim

Sharon Caudle said...

So CUTE!! Love the papers and colors you used!
hugs!
Sharon

Related Posts with Thumbnails