Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #17

Welcome to 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge #17!

Thanks for coming by today!
I hope that you enjoy this week's challenge!

Paper Piecing
(scroll down to my post below if you need an explanation on paper piecing)

To participate please upload your card to your blog or SCS and leave a direct link to that post in the comments section of this post.
Then we can all enjoy your creations!
When uploading to your blog or scs please link back to this post so that everyone can join in on the fun!
If you upload to SCS please use 3CTC17 in the keyword or title so that anyone looking can easily locate it.

The Lovely & Talented Challenge Team has cooked up some
gorgeous samples to get your creative juices flowing!

You can get to the blogs for each of the girls by clicking on their names. Don't forget to leave them a little {{love}} (comments) when your visiting!


*****You Can View My Card Here*****



Weren't those GREAT?!


What are you waiting for?! Go forth and CREATE!!!


Please remember to use a DIRECT LINK to the post that has this challenge in it.

7 comments:

Vicki G said...

Love love love all the samples! Way Cute!

Elena said...

Thank you for the fun challenge, Kerry! Love all of the cards you team made!

Cathy said...

The samples are really cute! Love them!! Hugs, Cathy

Patti J. said...

I couldn't pick a favorite from your samples, Kerry! They are all so much fun! Love them all - can't wait to see what all of your readers come up with! I love paper piecing!

Lindsy said...

Love all the samples! I just tried my hand at paper piecing about a month ago and I am totally hooked ~ I love it!

Vivi Casale said...

Love this week challenge! I didn`t know about paper piecing! I love it!
Beautiful samples made by DT!
Hugs
Vivi

Kelly L said...

What fun challenges you have been doing, Kerry! I don't usually get a chance to play along, but I love to see what others are creating. I added mine from this week, as I used both fabric piecing and paper piecing on my handyman :) Hugs, Kel

Related Posts with Thumbnails