Friday, May 1, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Stamps: To The Beach by Hanna Stamps; Sentiment by Inky Antics
Paper: Lime Rickey By Basic Grey
Ink:
Memento Black; Copics

Other:
American traditions brads

Card Measures 5x7


Hello Friends! Thanks for coming by today!
Today is day 2 for Hanna Stamps sneaks peeks! Today I am sneak peeking a new set called To The Beach. It cracks me up! I am only showing you one stamp....there are 14 in the set!! He is wearing his speedo....but I thought I'd hide it and let your imagination run wild! LOL! ;) Just reminder that these will be released Monday night in the Hanna Stamps store.

I am here in Vermont with my gal pals! We are have such a good time! So many laughs! Bob and Peter, the innkeepers, are fabulous cooks and hosts. We had some chocolate cake tonight after supper....it was sinfully good!

So I am going to keep this short and sweet. See ya tomorrow with another Hanna sneak peek!

Don't forget that you can see lots more of upcoming Hannas and Rileys by visiting the DT blogs. Scroll down to yesterday's post to link to each of their blogs.

Have a Scrumptious Saturday!

27 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh MY!

Moni said...

Waw great card, love the image and you did great job! Have a great day! Hugs, moni

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh Kerry, what a fabulous card! Love the way you hid his speedo's - so fun! Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Kleeblatt said...

What a great card again you've done.
Wunderful!!!
The idea with the fade is awesome.
Thank you for your comment on my blog.

Best wishes
Monika

Silli said...

wow, wow, wow, this is hot... kerry, I love the boy...and the papers... Happy day and big hugs!

Stef H said...

Now that's HOT!

Have a super-licious and super-fun time.

Hugs,

Crystal said...

Yowza....I gotta get that set.... You did a fab job on the sneaky peeky.... woohoo!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Love it! Too funny and right up my alley :-) Have a great time with the girls.

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh Kerry! I just totally laughed out loud. Too cute!

Yaneri said...

You sure did put a smile on my face alright! At first I was like?...ok? Wow, didn't know they had stamps like that! But after reading your entry I was like....'Oh! Oh! ok! Now I see! So, so funny Kerry!

Vicki G said...

This is Priceless!!!!! Great card~~~~~AWESOME in fact!

Vicki

Unknown said...

OH WOW THIS CRACKED ME UP. Wonderful job there Kerry I am sure all your readers are going HUH?

Unknown said...

Lol, love it, really made me laugh as soon as I saw it. Thanx

Sally said...

Your card truly gave me a laugh.

Diamond Doll said...

LOL What a faqb card!!!!!
Trish (-:

Tracey said...

A fantastic card Kerry! Love what you did with the sentiment!

Carol L said...

Now this card really IS a sneak peek! very clever to use the banner that way - I LOVE it!
Carol

Judy H. said...

ha ha Kerry! Only you could think of something like this! Love the card btw, and thanks for the chuckle! I love it!!!

Judy H.

Julie said...

Kerry - This is too funny. ROFLOL!

Michelle Quinno said...

Hysterical and fun card!! It must have been tough doing all that skin but you did a great job!

Polished Moxie said...

Your card was a bright spot in my day. Made me laugh out loud.

Kristen said...

This card is awesome. Way to make the imagination run wild. Coloring is fabulous.

Pia said...

Great card Kerry!!!

Elena said...

Great card, Kerry!!! Your coloring is fabulous!

Ida said...

Oh My Gosh...Well what can I say other then, "I'm shocked!" Kerry!
LOL - How cute and clever.

Sharon Caudle said...

All I can say is "YEAH BABY!!!!" LOL! Too cute, Kerry! Glad to hear you had a good time!
hugs!
Sharon

Kathy W said...

LOL!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails