Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Birthday Cupcakes

Stamps: Inky Antics Paper: DP by Die Cuts With a View Summer Stack Ink: Memento Black and Copics Other: SU! buttons and eyelets; Top Note Sizzix Die


Hello! Sorry I forgot to post this yesterday.
This is my birthday card for my sister Katie. Katie is quirky. LoL! She is not all about pink and frills. This odd little chef is more her style. The colors that come to mind when I think about Katie are blue, yellow, orange.
Katie has always loved kids. When Declan was born she was only 16 and and we did NOT have a close, lovey, sisterly relationship....but I made her Declan's Godmother because I knew that nobody was better suited and would love him more. Katie is a FANTASTIC Aunt. She is also a 1st grade teacher. She keeps telling us what a FANTASTIC teacher she is too...I guess I'll just have to take her word on that! LOL! ;)

Well, I have to keep this post short and sweet because I have to take Maeve for her 2 year check up.

Tomorrow might be a good day to post some saaa-weeeeeet blogoversary candy...don't you think? :)


Have a DYNOMITE Tuesday!!

27 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a fun colorful birthday card

Danni said...

What a fun, bright card!

Lorie said...

This card is so happy and fun! Great job!

Jekka said...

This card just makes me smile. LOVE IT! Thanks for your inspiration.

Michelle Quinno said...

Hehe, love the little chef. That card is adorable. You keep using eyelets and it reminds me to pull mine out...then I forget when I get home! 8-)

Pia said...

Great card Kerry! I am sure Katie will love it.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love it! I love this little chef and have him in my collection Ü

Ashley said...

What a FUN happy card!! This reminds me of my youngest daughter too. She's always loved rainbow colors...esp. red, green and yellow.

Unknown said...

This uis rught up my alley!

Ida said...

Quirky is good! Love the fun chef image and the nice bright cheerful colors.

Kelly L said...

GREAT colors. I hope your sister likes it as much as I do!! :) Kelly

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh I have been eyeing that image from Inky Antics! Great card!

Kristen said...

"wicked Cute" I love everything about this card!

Moni said...

Great colourful card, love it! Hugs, Moni

Jennette Warren said...

Very Cute Kerry!

n8tvtexan said...

What a bright cheerful card! I love the colors. I really need to play with my Copics more. That is, after I get colors other than pinks & blues. lol

Elena said...

This card is absolutely adorable! I love the bright and cheerful colors!

Vicki G said...

Kerry! That is absolutely Adorable!!! So bright and Cheery and I LOVE it!

Vicki

Paula's ponderings said...

what a gorgeous fun card....Katie is a lucky girl...brillant colouring!!

Andrea said...

All your cards are so beautiful, now i´m a follower of your blog!
Many greetings from Germany,
Andrea

~Vittory~ said...

All I can say:
W -wonderful
O -outstanding
W -well done)
Gorgeous!!!

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful fun card, wonderful vibrant colours!

MJ said...

OMG! I love this! What a great card, I have had that dude in my hands to buy so many times but always put him back, he is just too cute. Love this whole card.

Veronica said...

Love the colours and the chef stamp. OMG!!! Super cute!

Chrissy D said...

I love this! The colors are VIBRANT and CHEERFUL! Gerat card!

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday card, I like the colors and the stamp! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Liz said...

Wow what a fun card! You did a wonderful job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails