Thursday, June 5, 2008

Be Happy Every Day!

Stamps: Turtle by Inky Antics; Sentiment by Hero Arts (? I think...)
Paper: Wild Wasabi; Pretty In Pink; Pretty In Pink DSP; White
Ink: Staz On Black; Creamy Caramel
Other: Nestabilities;White Brads; Wild Wasabi Ribbon from SU!; Prisma Pencils; Gamsol; white Sharpie


My FFL, (FFL=Friend For Life) Pia, joined an image swap on SCS and shared a bunch of the images with me and another friend of ours, Kristen. (my BFFL..hahaha). Pia is so good to us. Pia has 3 sons and is not into "girly" stuff...so she gave all these cute girl turtles. I was "psyched"! So I made her a nice girly card to thank her. I hope she liked it!

Card measures 5"x5"

5 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh my Kerry...this card just makes me smile. How adorable, and what great colors. TFS

Ida said...

Very sweet card. That little girl turtle is adorable and I love the soft colors you used.

Connie Fossenier said...

wonderful Card sketch..Green and pink go so well together.

Pia said...

Yes I do love the card! It is hanging over my desk right now! I do not do "girly", but Kerry never stops trying! When I was pregnant with my 3rd son, she kept hoping it was a girl.
Pia

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, Pia is going to LOVE it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails