Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday's Lunch Time Sketch #17

Monday already?! That means it is time for Technostampers Lunch Time Sketch Challenge! Don't forget to to go on over to Mary Jo's Blog to check out the her fabtastic cards and get the links more great cards using this sketch.

Meanwhile I have 2 for this weeks sketch.
First up is my favorite little Moose: Riley!

Stamps: Gardening Riley by Hanna Stamps; Sentiment is a retired SU! set: Riveting Paper: SU! Groovy Guava; Blue Bayou; White: Designer paper is from Bo Bunny's "Organic" collection. Ink: Staz on Black; Chocolate Chip; Groovy Guava; Creamy Caramel Other: Nestibilities (loooove them!); SU! Groovy Guava Ribbon; Prisma pencils and Gamsol.



This next card I made as one of my mother's day cards. Inside I stamped "Happy Mother's Day" and there was a Gift Card included. I used the blue (Soft Sky) from SU!'s current "In Colors"....yeah... I just don't like it. The only reason I even had it was because I bought a multi pack. But that is one piece tried and used. As for the onther current "In Colors", I am going to have to seriously STOCK UP! I looooooooooove them! And I am going to miss them terribly when SU! no longer carries them.

ok, enough whining...here are the card details:

Stamps: SU! Sassy Stems and SU! Riveting, both retired. Baroque Motifs
Paper: White, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava; Apricot Appeal DSP.

Ink: Staz on Black, Apricot Appeal, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Bordering Blue, Bashful Blue
Other: Dew Drops, Aqua painters, Stickles



Here is original sketch:


7 comments:

MJ said...

Kerry there are so many cool details on both of these card. You did a super job with this week's sketch. Thanks so much for playing.

Stefanie said...

Wow Kerry, you outdid yourself! I love your Riley card and the colors on the Mother's Day card are so fresh & beautiful.

I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Hetty said...

Both cards are great!!!

rozie640 said...

Love both cards, I just adore Riley and need to start some stamping with him and Sophia. Great cards!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Wow! Both cards are great and I love Soft Sky!!! Although I wish the ink were a little darker when I stamp, it always seems so light. Won't miss any of the other ones.

Lisa Somerville said...

love the rotated sketch!

Kristen said...

I love the cards. The colors you used are completely you. You are the Riley queen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails