Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MIA


Sorry I have been MIA for the past week. It has been busy around the home front and I don't see any stamping time in my near future. :(

My DH, Pat, the kiddos and I are leaving for Ireland next Wednesday. And in between now and then I have to start packing, have a family b-day party for Orla, clean my house, catch up on laundry, plan and hold a Brownie meeting, help Orla with her first report for school, get a haircut, have a final homestudy for Maeve, Go out to dinner with the girls to celebrate my b-day and BF's B-day......oh and have a root canal. {deep breath}.....and try not to have a breakdown. Plus you know, all the regular every day stuff that still continues in between now and Wednesday.
{Breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...breathe out...}


Meanwhile, did you check out TechnoStampers Monday's Sketch Challenge this week? Obviously, I was not able to participate, but I suggest you go on over and check out the sketch, her card and the links to the other splendiferous cards that were made.

Also, I am posting a card I made 2 years ago with the Loads of Love stamp set from SU! I used one of my all time favorite color combos: Always Artichoke, So Saffron, and Rose Red.
This week I am challenging you to make a card using these colors. Upload your creation to your blog or gallery and leave a link in the comments of this post. Don't have a gallery or blog? email me and I will share your card here.

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Cute card! But I really don't see what the big deal is and why you can't at least upload a new card every day and maybe a small 8x8 travel album to take on your trip before you go. Come on! lol! Seriously, I started to get heart palpitations just reading your list, and then the ROOT CANAL! That sent me over the edge! Hang in there, you can do it, and I'm green (get it?!) with envy over your trip!

MJ said...

Yea, what Angie said! And then, happy belated Birthday on top of what Angie said!

Related Posts with Thumbnails